Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lego Ninja Turtles 79115 Review - Turtle Van Takedown



http://bit.ly/1pT5CVT http://amzn.to/1lWXFEr Lego Ninja Turtles 79115 Review Turtle Van Takedown. I have purchased for my children every time Lego set released. The detail of the movie style turtles is good. The shell is a different piece than the nick turtles. The price was good at the price under $40. And by far the biggest thing I noticed was that you can actually play with it. The other turtle lego van(shellraiser) is very cool looking.It literally falls apart as soon as you touch it. This smaller version is very tough, besides the yellow ladder popping off. I don't think anything came apart in the hour or so my 4+6 year olds played with it.I love the turtles myself I love the iDW comics and the ongoing turtles cartoon. It includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Vern, Foot Soldier, Raphael and Michelangelo. Turtle Van features a removable roof, computer and screen, 2 fold-out side flick missiles and 2 roof flick missiles, satellite dish, hook and a winch. lego tmnt turtle van takedown lego tmnt games turtle van takedown tmnt ninja turtles lego ninja turtles 79115 turtle van takedown building set teenage mutant ninja turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment